Bayangol Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Bayangol Coal Mine (内蒙古黄陶勒盖煤炭有限责任公司巴彦高勒煤矿) is an operating coal mine located in Uxin Banner of Inner Mongolia. The annual production capacity of it is 4 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Wulantaolegai Town, Uxin Banner, Ordos, Inner Mongolia.
Coal Mine Background
In December 2011, the Bayangol Coal Mine was ratified by the National Development and Reform Commission(NDRC) for development, with an established production capacity of 4Mt/year.
The construction of Bayangol Coal Mine began in April 2011, while the trial operation of it started in 2014.
In December 2018, the Bayangol Coal Mine passed the project check and acceptance before putting into formal production. 
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Huang Taolegai Coal Co.
- Parent Company: Shandong Energy Group(60%), Inner Mongolia Shilin Investment Group (40%）
- Location: Wulantaolegai Town, Uxin Banner, Ordos, Inner Mongolia.
- GPS Coordinates: 38.742674,109.39955
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 4 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 1,040Mt
- Minable Reserves: 595.39Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 65.27k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2018
- Source of Financing: