Beşler Çeltek Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Beşler Çeltek Coal Mine is an underground mine in the Oğulbağı, Suluova, Amasya, Turkey operated by Polat Madencilik's Beşler Yeni Doğuş Madencilik. The mine is next to the PLT Çeltek Coal Mine, a surface mine operated by another Polat subsidiary in Oğulbağı.
The map below shows the exact location of the mine.
Beşler Yeni Doğuş Madencilik operates the mine, which is owned by Polat Madencilik. The mine started production in 2019. The Oğulbağı Coalfield has 3.4 million tons in reserves. Beşler Çeltek Coal Mine produces 50 thousand tons a year of saleable coal on average.
- Operator: Beşler Yeni Doğuş Madencilik
- Owner: Polat Madencilik
- Location: Mirdehur, Suluova, Amasya, Turkey
- Coordinates:40.842904, 35.666581(Exact)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 50 thousand tons
- Total Reserves: 3.4 million tons
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type: Lignite
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2019
- Source of Financing: Company