Beheraband North Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Beheraband North Coal Mine is a proposed project in Sohagpur, Madhya Pradesh, India.
The satellite photo below shows the location of the proposed mine.
The coal block was bought at auction in 2021 and owned by Auro Coal Private Limited.
- Owner: Auro Coal Private Limited
- Parent company: Auro Coal Private Limited
- Location: Sohagpur, Madhya Pradesh, India
- GPS coordinates:23.310751, 82.086047
- Mine status: Proposed
- Production: TBD
- Start year: TBD
- Reserves: 170 mt
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Mine size: 14.84 km2
- Mine type:
Articles and resources
- Auro Coal, Adhunik Power preferred bidders for Beheraband & Lalgarh mines, Mint, December 25, 2021