Bhowrah North coal mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
|Please visit Global Energy Monitor to download the dataset|
The map below shows the location of the mine in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India.
- Sponsor: Bharat Coking Coal Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India
- Coordinates: 23.681905, 86.400533 (Exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production: 0.01 million tonnes (2020).
- Reserves: 99.2 million tonnes
- In service:
- Mine size: 2.08 Km2
- Coal type: Bituminous (Met)
- Mining method: Underground and Surface
Articles and resources
- Bharat Coking Coal Limited, Six monthly compliance report on the conditions of Environmental Clearance, November 29, 2018.
- "Eastern Jharia Area". Bharat Coking Coal Limited. Retrieved 19 June 2019.