Cluster No. 10 (BCCL)
Cluster 10 (BCCL) is a group of six underground and opencast coal mines operated by Bharat Coking Coal Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India, with a combined capacity of 2.289 million tonnes-per-annum (MTPA) in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India. In 2018, the cluster produced 0.757 million tonnes. 
The operating mines include: Bhowrah (North), Bhowrah (South), Sudamdih Incline, Sudamdih Shaft, and Patherdih. The mine Amlabad, Sudamdih Shaft, and Sudamdih Incline mines are currently closed.
The map below shows the approximate location of the Cluster 10 coal mines, in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India.
- Sponsor: Bharat Coking Coal Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India
- Coordinates: 23.682072, 86.400834 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: Bhowrah (North) (0.689 MT); Bhowrah (South)(0.428 MT); Sudamdih Incline (0.117 MT); Sudamdih Shaft (0.241 MT); Patherdih (0.293 MTPA); Amlabad (0 MTPA).
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Mining method: underground and opencast
Articles and resources
- Bharat Coking Coal Limited, Six monthly compliance report on the conditions of Environmental Clearance, November 29, 2018.