Bhubaneshwar Power

From Global Energy Monitor

The Bhubaneshwar Power is a private Indian power generation company proposing to build the 135 megawatt coal-fired Bhubaneshwar Jasper power station. The proposed power station comprises two 67.5MW units. Bhubaneshwar Power is a joint venture between Tata Steel and its subsidiary, Rawmet Ferrous Industries, which between them hold a 26% share and Jasper Industries holding the remaining 74% stake.[1]

Resources and articles

Related articles


  1. "Tata Steel forms JV for Orissa power project", Economic Times, June 17, 2008.