Bilozerskaya Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Bilozerskaya Coal Mine is an operating underground coal mine in Donetsk Oblast, Ukraine.
According to the Institute for War and Peace Reporting, most Donbas region mines were seized by Russians and pro-Russian rebels in late 2014 and many have endured electricity shortages and flooding ever since. The current output of the Donbas mines, including this one, is no longer transparent, and many are likely non-operational and on hiatus.
The map below shows the location of the mine, near Bilozers'ke, in Dobropillia Raion, Donetsk Oblast, Ukraine.
- Owner: Bilozerska Mine ALC
- Parent Company: DTEK Group (owned by Rinat Akhmetov)
- Location: Bilozers'ke, in Dobropillia Raion, Donetsk Oblast, Ukraine
- GPS Coordinates: 48.5182958, 37.0347969 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 0.644 million tonnes per year 
- Total Reserves:
- Recoverable Reserves:
- Coal type:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1954
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- Yulia Abibok, Ukraine’s Coal Industry in Crisis, Institute for War and Peace Reporting, January 22, 2021
- Шахта «Білозерська», Wikipedia (Ukrainian), accessed Mar. 2021.
- ТОВАРИСТВО З ДОДАТКОВОЮ ВІДПОВІДАЛЬНІСТЮ "ШАХТА "БІЛОЗЕРСЬКА", Ukraine Government Inspection Portal, accessed Mar. 2021.
- Шахта «Белозерская», MiningWiki.ru, accessed Apr. 2021.
- DTEK, "Annual Report 2017", DTEK website, Accessed May 2021