Bitola Gas power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Bitola Gas power station is a proposed 800-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in region, North Macedonia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Bitola, North Macedonia.
- Owner: Elektrani na Severna Makedonija (ESM) [100%]
- Parent: Elektrani na Severna Makedonija (ESM) [100%]
- Location: Bitola, Bitola, North Macedonia
- Coordinates: 41.0285, 21.3110 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 800 MW
Articles and Resources
- "balkangreenenergynews.com/north-macedonia-general-electric-in-talks-to-build-gas-power-plant/". Archived from the original on April 1, 2021.
- "www.esm.com.mk/?page_id=315&lang=en". Archived from the original on June 14, 2021.
- "balkangreenenergynews.com/north-macedonia-securing-gas-electricity-supply-amid-coal-phaseout/". Archived from the original on June 1, 2021.