Block B–O Mon Gas Pipeline System
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
- Owner: PetroVietnam
- Capacity: 6.4 billion cubic meters per year
- Length: 431 kilometers
- Status: Proposed
- Start year: 2021
The original start year was expected to be 2020, but as of October 2021, construction had not yet begun.
Articles and resources
- Major Projects, PVN, accessed September 2020
- "Block B-O Mon Gas Project, Malay-Tho Chu basin - Offshore Technology | Oil and Gas News and Market Analysis". www.offshore-technology.com. Retrieved 2021-09-30.
- Vietnam: B&52 Omon Gas Pipeline Project – FEED, Dorsch Gruppe, accessed September 2020
- Vietnam Market for Oil and Gas Machinery and Services, U.S. Commercial Service, June 2014