Block B–O Mon Gas Pipeline System
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Block B–O Mon Gas Pipeline System is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from Block B&48/95 and Block 52/97, off the Southwest coast of Vietnam, to Can Tho, Hau Giang, Kien Giang, Bac Lieu and Ca Mau, Vietnam. The exact route with GPS coordinates appears Dorsch Gruppe's 2009 overview of the project.
- Owner: PetroVietnam
- Current Capacity: 6.4 billion cubic meters per year
- Length: 400 kilometers / 248.5 miles
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2014
Articles and resources
- Major Projects, PVN, accessed September 2020
- Vietnam: B&52 Omon Gas Pipeline Project – FEED, Dorsch Gruppe, accessed September 2020
- Vietnam Market for Oil and Gas Machinery and Services, U.S. Commercial Service, June 2014