Boneo Indobara coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
The Boneo Indobara (BIB) coal mine is an opencast mine, operated by PT Boneo Indobara, a subsidiary of Global Energy Mines, with a capacity of 28 million tonnes-per-annum (MTPA) in Kusan Hulu, Tanah Bumbu, South Kalimantan, Indonesia.
The map below shows the exact location of the company headquarters and the approximate location of the coal mine in Kusan Hulu, Tanah Bumbu, South Kalimantan, Indonesia.
As of 2016, PT Boneo Indobara, a subsidiary of Global Energy Mines, operates the coal mine.
- Sponsor:PT Boneo Indobara
- Parent company: Global Energy Mines
- Location: Kusan Hulu, Tanah Bumbu, South Kalimantan, Indonesia.
- Coordinates: -3.700239, 115.559833 (approximate - company headquarters)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 28 MTPA
- Total Reserves: 662 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves:591 million tonnes (Marketable Reserve, Proved)
- Year: 2006
- Coal type: Subbituminous, Thermal
- Mining method: Surface, Opencast
- Mine size: 241km2
Articles and resources
- Indonesian Coal Book 2020/2021
- Annual Report, Global Energy Mines, 2018
- Salva Mining Consultants, Global Energy and Resources Limited PT Borneo Indobara Conecession, October 2016