Bonjemehari coal mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The mine is part of Cluster No. 3 (ECL).
The map below shows the location of the Cluster No. 3 coal mines, with the Dabor mine in the middle, in Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal, India.
- Sponsor: Eastern Coalfields Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal, India.
- Coordinates: 23.769704, 86.877669
- Status: Operating
- Production: 0.41 million tonnes (2020)
- Reserves: 11.78 million tonnes (Proven and Probable, 2013) 
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Mining method: Underground
- Source of financing: