Bovanenkovo-Ukhta 2 Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Bovanenkovo-Ukhta 2 Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from the Bovanenkovskoye field in Yamalo-Nenets to Ukhta in the republic of Komi, Russia.
- Owner: Gazprom
- Current capacity: 57.5 billion cubic meters per year
- Length: 754 miles / 1,260 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2017
- Bovanenkovo-Ukhta Gas Pipeline, Gazprom, accessed April 2018
- "Bovanenkovo – Ukhta and Bovanenkovo – Ukhta 2". www.gazprom.com. Retrieved 2020-10-05.
- Gazprom commissions Bovanenkovo–Ukhta 2 gas pipeline (Russia), Enerdata, Jan. 19, 2017