Bureinsky coal mine
|This article is part of the |
Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.
Bureinsky Coal Mine (Буреинский разрез) is a SURFACE mine in Khabarovsk Krai, Russia.
The map below shows the exact location of the mine, near town of Chegdomyn, in Verkhnebureinsky District, Khabarovsk Krai, Russia.
The Bureinsky coal mine is operated by Urgalugol JSC, a subsidiary of SUEK. The mine is situated in the Bureinsky coal field in the Russian Far East.
Coal from the Khabarovsk mines of SUEK (Bureinsky, Severnaya Coal Mine and Pravoberezhny coal mine) is exported primarily to China and South Korea. The proximity of the assets to the Vanino Bulk Terminal is an advantage. Mines in this region also supply coal to Russian power generation customers located in the Khabarovsk and Primorye regions.
- Operator: Urgalugol JSC
- Owner: Siberian Coal Energy Company (SUEK)
- Location: Chegdomyn, Verkhnebureinsky District, Khabarovsk Krai, Russia
- Coordinates: 51.08755967381437, 132.9908015913344 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2 million tonnes (2020)
- Total Reserves:
- Mineable Reserves: 18 million tonnes
- Coal Type: BITUMINOUS (Thermal)
- Mine Type: SURFACE
- Start Year: 2000
- Source of Financing: