Vanino Bulk Terminal
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Energy Monitor coverage of Russia and coal|
Vanino Bulk Terminal is located in the Khabarovsky region of Eastern Russia on the shore of the Gulf of Tatary, Russia.
SUEK are intending to increase the capacity of this port to 40 million tonnes a year by 2024.
- Operator: SUEK
- Location: Khabarovsky region, Eastern Russia
- Existing Capacity (Million tonnes per annum): 21
- Additional Proposed Capacity (mtpa): 19
- Status of expansion: Proposed
- Type: Exports (China, Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea)
- Source of Coal:
- Cost of expansion:
- Financing for expansion:
Articles and Resources
- SUEK, "Empowered: Integrated Report 2018," page 59, SUEK, 2019.
- "Seaborne Deliveries" SUEK AG homepage, accessed May 2015
- "Vanino terminal may be the biggest coal port in Russia" Russian Opinion, World News, July 6, 2011.
- "Annual report," Suek, 2013
- "Vanino bulk carrier terminal handled 60 millionth tonnes of coal since its commissioning," Suek, 29.08.2014