CAM Highwall Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the |
Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.
CAM Highwall Coal Mine is a 0.1073181711-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in Mingo, the state of West Virginia, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the coal mine in Mingo, the state of West Virginia, United States.
- Operator: Appalachian Resource West Virginia
- Owner: Appalachian Resource Company
- Location: Mingo, the state of West Virginia, United States
- Coordinates: 37.7499, -82.1987 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year:
- Production capacity (Mtpa): 0.1073181711
- Total reserves (Mt):
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2):
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- "Mine Data Retrieval System", Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), accessed 11 January 2022.