CITIC Zhengzhou power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
CITIC Zhengzhou power station (中信股份郑州发电厂) is a 1,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Zhengzhou Prefecture, the approximate location of the plant, in Henan Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: CITIC Pacific Ltd
- Parent company: CITIC Group
- Location: Zhengzhou Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.746, 113.625 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,000 MW (Zhengzhou-1 Units 1 & 2: 300 MW; Zhengzhou-3 Units 1 & 2: 200 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2006 (Zhengzhou-3 Units 1 & 2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Zhengzhou Citic Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.