CP Express Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
CP Express Pipeline is a proposed gas pipeline in Louisiana and Texas, USA.
- Operator: Venture Global CP2 LNG LLC; Venture Global CP Express LLC
- Parent company: Venture Global
- Capacity: 4000 million cubic feet per day
- Diameter: 24 inches (5.5 miles), 48 inches (87.5 miles)
- Length: 91.4 miles
- Status: Proposed
- Start year: 2026
The pipeline and associated LNG terminal were proposed in 2021. Construction was expected to occur in two phases, with Phase I including the CP Express Pipeline. With appropriate approval, construction was expected to begin in 2023. Phase I commercial operations at the CP2 LNG Terminal were expected to be achieved by mid-2026.
Articles and resources
- "Venture Global Considering Fourth Gulf Coast LNG Export Project". Natural Gas Intel. Retrieved 2021-10-29.
- "Venture Global to develop second Cameron Parish LNG plant". Retrieved 2021-10-29.
- FERC, MAP PROVIDED BY. "Venture Global's CP2LNG project in Cameron Parish map". The Advocate. Retrieved 2021-10-29.
- "eLibrary". elibrary.ferc.gov. Retrieved 2021-12-02.