CTSP Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
CTSP Coal Mine is a 0.36-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in Sarolangun, the province of Jambi, Indonesia.
The map below shows the exact location of the coal mine in Sarolangun, the province of Jambi, Indonesia.
- Operator: Citra Tobindo Sukses Perkasa
- Owner: Aeka Tambang
- Location: Sarolangun, the province of Jambi, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -1.9684, 103.0075 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year: 2010
- Production capacity: 0.36 Mtpa
- Total reserves (Mt): 8.25
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2): 1.99
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer: Talang Duku Port
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA), "Indonesian Coal Book, 2020-2021," Petromindo.com, February 2020.