CTSP Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
|Please visit Global Energy Monitor to download the dataset|
CTSP Coal Mine is a coal mine in Sarolangun, the province of Jambi, Indonesia.
The map below shows the exact location of the coal mine in Sarolangun, the province of Jambi, Indonesia.
- Operator: Citra Tobindo Sukses Perkasa
- Owner: Aeka Tambang
- Location: Sarolangun, the province of Jambi, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -1.9684, 103.0075 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year: 2010
- Production capacity: 0.36 million tonnes (2019); 0.206 million tonnes (2020)
- Total reserves (Mt): 8.25
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2): 1.99
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer: Talang Duku Port
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA), "Indonesian Coal Book, 2020-2021," Petromindo.com, February 2020.
- LAPORAN KINERJA TAHUN 2020, ENERGI DAN SUMBERDAYA MINERAL, 2020