CalPeak Power Vaca Dixon Peaker Plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
CalPeak Power Vaca Dixon Peaker Plant is a 61-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of California, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Vacaville, United States.
- Owner: CalPeak Power - Vaca Dixon LLC [100%]
- Parent: Avenue Capital Group LLC [100%]
- Location: Vacaville, Solano, California, United States
- Coordinates: 38.3989, -121.9240 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 61 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/eKjWtLeYq0cpX6dmuabWaw2". Archived from the original on September 17, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.