From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Mozambique and coal|
Carbomoc E.E. is a coal mining company owned by the government of Mozambique. In its 2009 review of the coal mining industry of Mozambique, the U.S. Geological Survey noted that the company produced approximately 60,000 tonnes of coal tonnes of bituminous coal from the Chipanga XI Mine at Moatize. In 2007 the USGS reported that the mine produced 72,000 tonnes.
Articles and Resources
- ↑ Thomas R. Yager, "The Mineral Industry of Mozambique: 2009, U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, January 2011, page 7.
- ↑ Thomas R. Yager, "The Mineral Industry of Mozambique: 2007, U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, February 2009.
Related GEM.wiki articles
- International Energy Agency, "Coal in Mozambique in 2006", International Energy Agency website, accessed August 2009.
- U.S. Geological Survey, "The Mineral Industry of Mozambique", reports 1994-2009,
- "Riversdale wants to start coal mining in Benga, Mozambique in 2011", Macauhub, July 20, 2009.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|