Cedar Bayou 4 power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Cedar Bayou 4 power station is a 536-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Texas, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Eldon, United States.
- Owner: NRG Cedar Bayou Development Company LLC [50%]; Optim Energy Cedar Bayou 4 LLC [50%]
- Parent: NRG Energy Inc [50%]; Competitive Power Ventures, Inc. [50%]
- Location: Eldon, Chambers, Texas, United States
- Coordinates: 29.7516, -94.9231 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 536 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "www.cpv.com/our-company/leadership/nick-rahn/". Archived from the original on September 17, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.