Central Kajora coal mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The map below shows the location in Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal, India.
- Sponsor: Eastern Coalfields Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Asansol, Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal, India
- Coordinates: 23.600612, 87.187419 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production: 0.07 million tonnes (2020).
- Mineable Reserves:
- In service:
- Coal type: Sub-bituminous
- Mining method: Underground
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Ltd., Application for Mines in Cluster No. 10 for EC Amendment, January 2018.
- Ministry of Environment, Forests, & Climate Change, Cluster No. 10 Environmental Clearance Letter, January 20, 2015.
- Pradeep Chaturvedi, Managing Safety: Challenges Ahead (New Delhi: Quality Council of India, 2005), 167.