Chahasu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Chahasu mine (国电建投内蒙古能源有限公司察哈素煤矿) is a permitted coal mine with an annual production capacity of 10 million tonnes(Mt) located in Ordos, Inner Mongolia. It is a coal and power integration project jointly invested by the National Energy Investment Group and the Hebei Construction & Investment Group.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Bulian Town, Ejin Horo, Ordos, Inner Mongolia
Coal Mine Background
In December 2013, Chahasu mine was authorized by the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) for construction.
In November 2016, Chahasu mine proceeded to experimental operation. 
- Sponsor: Guodian & Jiantou Inner Mongolia Energy Investment Co.
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group(50%), Hebei Construction & Investment Group (50%)
- Location: Bulian Town, Ejin Horo, Ordos, Inner Mongolia
- GPS Coordinates: 39.302564,109.965281
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 10 Mt per year
- Total Resources: 2,461.48Mt 
- Minable Reserves: 1,724.27Mt 
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 155.7988k㎡ 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: