Chaili Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Chaili Coal Mine belongs to Zaozhuang Mining (Group) Co., Ltd. It started construction on November 14, 1961, and was completed and put into production on October 10, 1964, with a 0.3 million tons/year design production capacity. Chaili Coal Mine was reconstructed and expanded three times later. The third reconstruction and expansion project began on January 1, 1987, and was completed and put into production at the end of 1992. The designed production capacity increased from 1.5 million tons/year to 2.4 million tons/year. The approved production capacity in 2020 is 2.4 million tons/year.
At around 13:00 on August 15, 2015, a roof-fall accident occurred in Chaili Coal Mine, resulting in two deaths. 
- Operator: Zaozhuang Mining (Group) Co., Ltd. Chaili Coal Mine
- Owner: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Chaili, Xigang Town, Tengzhou, Zaozhuang City, Shandong Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.957955, 117.026118
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 34.564 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 16.509 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Gas coal, Fat coal（Met, Thermal）
- Mine Size: 29.3312 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1964