Chaili Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Chaili Coal Mine belongs to Zaozhuang Mining (Group) Co., Ltd. Construction started on November 14, 1961, and was completed and put into production on October 10, 1964, with a design production capacity of 0.3 million tons/year. Chaili Coal Mine was reconstructed and expanded three times later. The third reconstruction and expansion project began on January 1, 1987, and was completed and put into production at the end of 1992. The designed production capacity was increased from 1.5 million tons/year to 2.4 million tons/year.The approved production capacity in 2020 is 2.4 million tons/year.
At around 13:00 on August 15, 2015, a roof fall accident occurred in Chaili Coal Mine, causing two people to be trapped. After the rescue was organized with all efforts, at 20:28 that day, all the two trapped persons were found, and it was determined that all were killed.
- Operator: Zaozhuang Mining (Group) Co., Ltd. Chaili Coal Mine
- Owner: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Chaili, Xigang Town, Tengzhou, Zaozhuang City, Shandong Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.957955, 117.026118
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 34.564 million tonne滕州市矿产资源总体规划(2001—2010年), 滕州市人民政府, Novemver 10, 2004</ref>
- Mineable Reserves: 16.509 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal, Fat coal（Met, Thermal）
- Mine Size: 29.3312 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1964