Changchun Southeast power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Changchun Southeast power station (中电投长春东南热电厂上大压小新建项目), also known as Dongnan Cogen power station (中电投长春东南热电厂上大压小新建项目), is a 860-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant under development in Jilin Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant in Liujiatun Village, Shuangyang District, Changchun Prefecture, Jilin Province.
Background on Project
CPI has proposed a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 700 MW in Jilin Province. The project also includes two 80 MW back-up units, proposed in 2017 and planned for operation in 2019-2020.
Unit 2 was commissioned in June 2018.
In July 2015, China Power Investment Corporation (CPI) and State Nuclear Power Technology Corporation (SNPTC) merged to become State Power Investment Corporation (国家电力投资集团), one of the five largest state-owned electricity producers in the People's Republic of China.
- Sponsor: CPI Jilin Power Share Co Ltd
- Parent company: State Power Investment Corporation
- Location: Liujiatun Village, Shuangyang District, Changchun Prefecture, Jilin Province, China
- Coordinates: 43.650989, 125.569316 (exact)
- Status: Operating (Units 1 & 2), Announced (Units 3 & 4)
- Gross capacity: 860 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW, Units 3 & 4: 80 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Projected in service: 2018 (Units 1&2), 2019 (Unit 3), 2020 (Unit 4)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "中电投3-8月10个项目获核准、路条、列入核准计划", 南方电缆网, 2014-08-20
- "大唐长春第三热电厂(2×B80MW)背压机工程安装施工开工- 北极星电力," BJX, Aug 10, 2017
- "关于2012年12月作出的建设项目环境影响评价文件批复和建设项目竣工环境保护验收决定的公告", 中国国情, 2013-01-06
- "中电投吉电股份长春东南热电2×350MW项目获核准" 中国电力投资集团公司, 2014-05-07
- "长春东南热电1号机通过168小时试运," 北极星电力网新闻中心, 2018/1/17
- "中国能建安徽电建二公司完成长春东南热电2号机组168小时试运," 安徽电建二公司, 2018-06-11
- "Chinese nuclear giant officially launched". World Nuclear Association. 16 July 2015. Retrieved 4 May 2015.