Chengjiao Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Dingji Coal Mine (河南省郑龙煤业有限公司城郊煤矿) is located in Chengguan Town, Yongcheng City, Henan Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Chengguan Town, Yongcheng City, Henan Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Chengjiao Coal Mine is operated by Henan Zhenglong Coal Industry Co, Ltd. It was put into production in October 2003, with a design production capacity of 2.4 million t/a, and an approved production capacity of 5 million t/a in 2019.
- Sponsor: Henan Zhenglong Coal Industry Co,Ltd
- Parent Company: Yongmei Group Co., Ltd. (95.09%), China Baowu Iron and Steel Group Co., Ltd. (2.49%), others (2.42%)
- Location: Chengguan Town, Yongcheng City, Henan Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 32.871396，116.631428(exact)
- Status: operating
- Production Capacity: 5Mt/year
- Total Resource: 750.44Mt
- Minable Reserves: 341.68Mt
- Coal Type: anthracite
- Mine Size: 92.94081k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Year of Operating: 2003
- Source of Financing: