Chentangzhuang power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Chentangzhuang power station (津能陈塘庄热电厂, also known as Tianjin Chen Tong Thermal Power) is a retired 920-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station and a 1,800-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Hexi, Tianjin Municipality, China.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Hexi, Tianjin Municipality, China.
The 2-units of the 1,800 MW gas fired power plant Tianjin Chentangzhuang Thermal power station were commissioned in 2014 and 2016, respectively. This plant was developed to replace the coal-fired units at the same location.
- Sponsor: Tianjin Jinneng Investment Co 50%; Tianjin Taida Theramal Co 50%
- Parent company: Tianjin Energy Investment Group, Tianjin Taida Investment Holding
- Location: Hexi, Tianjin Municipality, China
- Coordinates: 39.0538, 117.2370 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 920 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up in 1991)
- Unit 5: Coal-fired subcritical, 135 MW (start-up in 2005)
- Unit 6: Coal-fired subcritical, 135 MW (start-up in 2005)
- Unit 8: Coal-fired subcritical, 300 MW (start-up in 2008)
- Unit 9: Coal-fired subcritical, 300 MW (start-up in 2008)
Project Details for Gas Power Plant
- Owner: Tianjin Chentang Thermoelectricity Co., Ltd. (天津陈塘热电有限公司) 
- Parent:Tianjin STATE-OWNED CAPITAL Investment and Management Co., Ltd.[100%]
- Location: Heshan City, Jiangmen City, Guangdong, China
- Coordinates: 22.765537772942, 112.963973697447 (exact) 
- Gross generation capacity (operating): 1,800 MW 
- Unit 1: Natural gas combined cycle with CHP, 900 MW (start-up in 2014)
- Unit 2: Natural gas combined cycle with CHP, 900 MW (start-up in 2016)
Articles and Resources
- "国内最大燃气热电厂在天津开建," 液化天然气（LNG）网, 2011/04/28
- "三菱M701F级燃机26家电厂、66台机组汇总," 北极星火力发电网, 2018/04/23
- "天津能源投资集团有限公司跟踪评级报告," 联合资信评估股份有限公司 跟踪评级报告, 2019/07/22