Cheshme Shour-Eyvanaki Oil Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Cheshme Shour-Eyvanaki Oil Pipeline is an oil pipeline under construction in Iran.
The pipeline starts in the Hamadan Province and runs to Eyvanaki, Iran.
- Operator: National Iranian Oil Engineering and Construction Company
- Owner: National Iranian Oil Engineering and Construction Company
- Parent company: Ministry of Petroleum of Iran
- Length: 107 kilometers
- Diameter: 24 inches
- Status: Construction
- Start year:
- Associated Projects: Cheshme Shour-Eshtehard Oil Pipeline and Cheshme Shour-Palangabad Oil Pipeline.
The fundamental design consultant on the project was TarhAndishan Consultant Engineers.
Articles and resources
- National Iranian Oil Engineering & Construction Co. "Tehran side-way pipelines". NIOEC.com. Retrieved August 5, 2020.