Chhatarpur-II Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the |
Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.
Chhatarpur-II Coal Mine is a 0.08-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in Betul, the state of Madhya Pradesh, India.
The map below shows the exact location of the coal mine in Betul, the state of Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Operator: Western Coalfields Limited (WCL)
- Owner: Coal India
- Location: Betul, the state of Madhya Pradesh, India
- Coordinates: 22.1417, 78.1000 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year:
- Production capacity (Mtpa): 0.08
- Total reserves (Mt):
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Underground
- Mine size (Km2):
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- ↑ Environmental clearance, India Ministry of Environment, Forest, and Climate Change, accessed 11 January 2022