Chhendipara Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Chhendipara Coal Mine is a 0.0-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in Angul, the state of Orissa, India.
The map below shows the approx. location of the coal mine in Angul, the state of Orissa, India.
- Operator: Maamba Collieries Limited (MCL)
- Owner: Coal India
- Location: Angul, the state of Orissa, India
- Coordinates: 21.0758, 84.8769 (approx.)
- Mine status: Mothballed
- Start year:
- Production capacity (Mtpa): 0.0
- Total reserves (Mt):
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Underground
- Mine size (Km2):
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Sandeep Pai and Hisham Zerriffi, "A novel dataset for analysing sub-national socioeconomic developments in the Indian coal industry", IOP SciNotes, Vol. 2, No. 1, 28 January 2021.