China Baowu Phnom Penh steel plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
China Baowu Phnom Penh steel plant is a steel plant in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Private/State ownership: state-owned (SASAC)
- Parent company: China Baowu Steel Group Corp Ltd.
- Owner: China Baowu Steel Group Corp Ltd.
- Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- GPS Coordinates: 11.567030, 104.863893 (approximate)
- Plant status: proposed
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Steelmaking process: integrated (BF)
- Primary steel production equipment: 2 blast furnace (BF); 2 basic oxygen furnace (BOF)
Articles and resources
- Latest Developments in Steelmaking Capacity 2020, OECD, 2020
- China steel company relocates to Cambodia, Hor Kimsay, The Phnom Penh Post, May 24, 2019, Retrieved on: Dec. 10, 2020
- Directory, State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council, Retrieved on: Dec. 10, 2020