Chinalco Yulin Aluminum power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Chinalco (CHALCO) Yulin Aluminum power station (中铝榆林煤电铝产业链发电项目) was a proposed 1,200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shaanxi Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Yulin Prefecture, the approximate location where the plant would be built in Shaanxi Province.
Background on Project
CHALCO was planning to build a coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 1,200 MW in Shaanxi Province. However, there have been no reports since 2006, and it appears the project has been abandoned.
- Sponsor: Aluminum Company of China
- Parent company: CHALCO
- Location: Yulin Prefecture, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 38.285, 109.735 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 1,200 MW
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Ailun Yang and Yiyun Cui, "Global Coal Risk Assessment: Data Analysis and Market Research," World Resources Institute working paper, November 2012
- "有奖评新闻," Shaanxi Daily, 2006-04-11