Cipta Buana Seraya Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Cipta Buana Seraya Coal Mine is a 0.36-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in Taba Pejung, Tengah, the province of Bengkulu, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approx. location of the coal mine in Taba Pejung, Tengah, the province of Bengkulu, Indonesia.
- Operator: Cipta Buana Seraya
- Owner: Cipta Buana Seraya
- Location: Taba Pejung, Tengah, the province of Bengkulu, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -3.7592, 102.5095 (approx.)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year: 2009
- Production capacity: 0.36 Mtpa
- Total reserves (Mt): 10
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2): 26.49
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer: Pulau Baai Port
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA), "Indonesian Coal Book, 2020-2021," Petromindo.com, February 2020.