Cluster No. 8 (BCCL)
Cluster 8 (BCCL) is a group of ten underground and opencast coal mines operated by Bharat Coking Coal Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India, with a combined capacity of 5.6 million tonnes-per-annum (MTPA) in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India.
The operating mines include: Bastacola mines, Bera mines, Dobari, Ghanoodih, Kuya mines, Kujama.
The map below shows the approximate location of the Cluster 8 coal mines, in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India.
- Sponsor: Bharat Coking Coal Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India
- Coordinates: 23.757283, 86.43476 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: Bastacola mines (0.43 MTPA), Bera mines (0.33 MTPA), Dobari (0.24 MTPA), Ghanoodih (1.2 MTPA), Kuya mines (2.6 MTPA), Kujama (0.6 MTPA).
- Reserves: 72.3 million tonnes 
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Mining method: underground and opencast