Cogecan power station
From Global Energy Monitor
Cogecan power station is a 45-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in the province of Cantabria, Spain.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in the province of Cantabria, Spain.
- Sponsor: Sniace
- Parent company: Sniace Sa
- Location: the province of Cantabria, Spain
- Coordinates: 43.3490, -4.0471 (approx.)
- Coal type: Hard coal
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 45 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 45 MW (start-up in 1986)
Articles and Resources