Cuijiagou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Cuijiagou Coal Mine is operated by Shaanxi Cuijiagou Energy Co., Ltd. It was built in 1958, and the production capacity was 0.15-0.2 million tons/year. An expansion began in 1969. In 1986, the approved production capacity was 1.0 million tons/year. The mine's production capacity was expanded to 1.5 million tons/year in 2003, and the approved production capacity in 2008 was 1.95 million tons/year. The approved production capacity in 2019 was 1.95 million tons/year.
At 5:40 on October 19, 1996, a huge gas explosion occurred in Cuijiagou Coal Mine, resulting in fifty deaths, three serious injures, and thirteen slight injuries. On September 12, 2010, an electromechanical accident occurred in Cuijiagou Coal Mine, killing one person. On July 8, 2018, another accident occurred in Cuijiagou Coal Mine, and one person died.
- Operator: Shaanxi Cuijiagou Energy Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shaanxi Yiqin Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xingshuping, Yintai District, Tongchuan City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.264277, 108.863250
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.95 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 149.5332 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 78.2361 million tonnes
- Coal Type: longflame coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 29.9123 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1958
Articles and resources
- 陕西崔家沟能源有限公司, 企查查, Accessed July 2021
- 陕西省崔家沟煤矿股份制合作之目的涉及的股东全部权益价值评估项目资产评估报告, 北京北方亚事资产评估有限责任公司, April 28, 2012
- 陕西省生产煤矿生产能力情况 (As of December 31, 2019), 国家矿山安全监察局, Accessed July 2021
- 陕西崔家沟矿瓦斯爆炸事故经过, 风险管理世界, Accessed July 2021
- 陕西崔家沟煤矿机电事故死亡1人, 国际能源网, September 13, 2010
- 陕西省崔家沟煤矿发生一起其他事故, 煤矿安全网, July 13, 2018