DTR Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
|Please visit Global Energy Monitor to download the dataset|
DTR Coal Mine is a coal mine in Simenggaris, Nunukan, the province of North Kalimantan, Indonesia.
The map below shows the exact location of the coal mine in Simenggaris, Nunukan, the province of North Kalimantan, Indonesia.
- Operator: Duta Tambang Rekayasa
- Owner: Medco Energi International
- Location: Simenggaris, Nunukan, the province of North Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Coordinates: 4.1304, 117.1928 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year: 2010
- Production: 0.6 million tonnes (2019); 0.317 million tonnes (2020)
- Total reserves (Mt): 4.4
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2): 1.7
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA), "Indonesian Coal Book, 2020-2021," Petromindo.com, February 2020.
- LAPORAN KINERJA TAHUN 2020, ENERGI DAN SUMBERDAYA MINERAL, 2020