DTR Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
DTR Coal Mine is a 0.6-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in Simenggaris, Nunukan, the province of North Kalimantan, Indonesia.
The map below shows the exact location of the coal mine in Simenggaris, Nunukan, the province of North Kalimantan, Indonesia.
- Operator: Duta Tambang Rekayasa
- Owner: Medco Energi International
- Location: Simenggaris, Nunukan, the province of North Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Coordinates: 4.1304, 117.1928 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year: 2010
- Production capacity: 0.6 Mtpa
- Total reserves (Mt): 4.4
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2): 1.7
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA), "Indonesian Coal Book, 2020-2021," Petromindo.com, February 2020.