Dabor coal mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the |
Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.
The mine is part of Cluster No. 3 (ECL).
The map below shows the location of the mine in Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal, India.
- Sponsor: Eastern Coalfields Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal, India.
- Coordinates: 23.789507, 86.916737
- Status: Operating
- Production: 1.03 million tonnes (2020)
- In service:
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mining method: Surface
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Environmental Compliance, September 2017