Dagang–Yongqing Gas Pipelines (1–3)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Dagang–Yongqing Gas Pipelines (1–3) 港清输气管线 (大港-永清一线, 复线, 三线) are three operating natural gas pipelines with a similar route in China.
The pipelines run from Yongqing, Langfang, Hebei, China to Dagang, Tianjin, China.
- Operator: CNPC Beijing Natural Gas Pipeline Company 中石油北京天然气管道公司
- Parent company: Kunlun Energy
- Capacity: 6.75 billion cubic meters per year (Pipeline 3)
- Length: 162.5 km (Pipeline 3)
- Status: Operating
- Start year: 2001 (Pipeline 1), 2015 (Pipeline 3)