|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Dalian-Shenyang Pipeline (大沈输气管线) is an operating natural gas pipeline in China.
The pipeline runs from Dalian to Shenyang, Liaoning, China.
- Operator: CNPC Natural Gas Company 中国石油天然气股份有限公司
- Parent Company: China National Petroleum Corporation
- Current capacity: 8.40 bcm/year
- Proposed capacity:
- Length: 264.7 mi / 426 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2011
The pipeline's source is Dalian LNG imported gas. The project includes one major pipeline of 423 kilometers, and two branch pipelines, totaling 584.5 kilometers.
Articles and resources
- 关于大连—沈阳天然气管道工程变更环境影响报告书的批复 Ministry of Environmental Protection, March 13, 2014