Deep Mine 44 Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the |
Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.
Deep Mine 44 Coal Mine is a 0.4354488-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in Dickenson, the state of Virginia, United States.
The map below shows the approx. location of the coal mine in Dickenson, the state of Virginia, United States.
- Operator: Paramont Contura
- Owner: Alpha Metallurgical Resources
- Location: Dickenson, the state of Virginia, United States
- Coordinates: 36.6970, -81.9828 (approx.)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year:
- Production capacity (Mtpa): 0.4354488
- Total reserves (Mt):
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Mine type: Underground
- Mine size (Km2):
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- "Mine Data Retrieval System", Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), accessed 11 January 2022.