Dniprovska Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Dniprovska Coal Mine is an operating underground coal mine in Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, Ukraine.
The map below shows the location of the mine, near Ternivka, in Pavlohrad Raion, Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, Ukraine.
The Dniprovska coal mine (also called Dneprovskaya in Russian) is an underground coal mine. It is operated by DTEK Pavlogradugol, a subsidiary of DTEK Group, which is owned by Ukrainian billionaire Rinat Akhmetov.
- Owner: DTEK Pavlogradugol
- Parent Company: DTEK Group (owned by Rinat Akhmetov)
- Location: Ternivka, Pavlohrad Raion, Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, Ukraine
- GPS Coordinates: 48.4669683, 36.2320206 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8 million tonnes (2019) 
- Total Reserves:
- Recoverable Reserves: 113 MT
- Coal type:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1975
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- Шахта «Дніпровська», Wikipedia (Ukrainian), accessed Mar. 2021.
- Шахта «Днепровская», MiningWiki, accessed Mar. 2021.
- DTEK, "382 million to achieve the production capacity of the Dnieper mine", DTEK website, Accessed May 2021