Dniprovskiy Metallurgical Plant
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Dniprovskiy Metallurgical Plant (Дніпровський МК (Ukranian), Днепровский МК (Russian)) is an integrated steel plant in Kamianske, Dnipropetrovsk oblast, Ukraine.
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Kamianske, Dnipropetrovsk oblast, Ukraine.
Dniprovskiy Metallurgical Plant specializes in square billets (exported to countries of the Middle East and North Africa), wire rods (exported to the EU countries) and pig iron (key importer is the United States).
- Parent company: The Industrial Union of Donbas
- Owner: PJSC Dneprovsky Integrated Iron & Steel Works
- Alternative plant names: DMK, Dniprovskyi Iron and Steel Works, DIISW, Dneprovsk Integrated Iron & Steel, DMKD
- Other language plant name: Дніпровський МК (Ukranian), Днепровский МК (Russian)
- Location: Kamianske, Dnipropetrovsk oblast, Ukraine
- GPS Coordinates: 48.528019, 34.640915 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 1887 (age 132–133)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Steel product category: long
- Steel products: square billets, wire rods, pig iron, rails, pipe
- Steel sector end users: oil & gas, railway
- Steelmaking process: integrated
- Primary steel production equipment: sinter plant (6 machines, 450m2 total); 3 blast furances (BF) (6026m3 total); 2 250-tonne basic oxygen furnaces (BOF)
Articles and resources