Dongkuk Steel Incheon steel plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Dongkuk Steel Incheon is an electric steel plant in Incheon, Republic of Korea.
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Incheon, Republic of Korea.
- Private/State ownership: private
- Parent company: JFE Holdings 14.1%, Sae-Joo Jang 13.9%, Sae-Wook Jang 9.43%, Dongkuk steel Mill Co., Ltd. 3.05%, Dimension Fund Advisors LP 2.50%, The Vanguard Group, Inc. 1.63%, Tokyo Steel Manufacturing Co., Ltd. 1.21%, Samsung Asset Management Co., Ltd. 1.12%, Dongkok Steel Mill Co., Ltd. ESOA 0.98%, Norges Bank Investment Management 0.97%
- Owner: Dongkuk Steel Mill Co., Ltd.
- Other language plant name: 동국제강 인천제강소 가동 (Korean)
- Location: 15 Jungbongdae-ro, Dong-gu, Incheon, Republic of Korea
- GPS Coordinates: 37.486465, 126.638607 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 1972 (age 47–48)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Crude steel: 2200
- Steel product category: long
- Steel products: rebar
- Steelmaking process: electric
- Primary steel production equipment: 120-tonne eco-arc electric arc furnace (EAF) (Oct 2010), electric arc furnace (EAF) (1993)
Articles and resources