Dongrong No.2 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Dongrong No.2 Coal Mine is operated by Heilongjiang Longmei Mining Group Co., Ltd. Shuangyashan Branch. It started construction in October 1990 and was put into operation in December 1995, with a 1.5 million tons/year design production capacity. In 2003, a technical transformation began in Dongrong No.2 Coal Mine and was completed in January 2006. In 2007, the approved production capacity was 2.6 million tons/year.  The approved production capacity was 2.6 million tons/year in 2019. 
At 14:35 on March 9, 2017, 17 people were killed in the accident of cable fire and cage falling in Dongrong No. 2 Mine.  At 12:40 on November 5, 2019, a roof-fall accident occurred in Dongrong No.2 Coal Mine. Seven trapped miners were rescued, and no one died.
- Operator: Heilongjiang Longmei Mining Group Co., Ltd. Shuangyashan Branch
- Owner: Heilongjiang Longmay Mining Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Yaotun Township, Jixian County, Shuangyashan City, Heilongjiang Province
- GPS Coordinates: 46.870094, 131.466341
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.6 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 249.5220 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 101.06 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Gas coal (Met, Thermal)
- Mine Size: 35 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1995
Articles and resources
- 龙煤集团双鸭山分公司东荣二矿基本概况, 企查查, Accessed May 2021
- 黑龙江省煤矿生产能力统计表（As of December 31, 2019), 国家矿山安全监察局, Accessed May 2021
- 黑龙江龙煤集团双鸭山矿业公司东荣二矿“3·9”坠罐事故最新通报, 央视新闻客户端, March 13, 2017
- 黑龙江双鸭山煤矿冒顶事故：七名被困矿工获救升井, 中新网, November 5, 2019
- 黑龙江龙煤矿业控股集团有限责任公司2015年度第二期超短期融资券募集说明书, 黑龙江龙煤矿业控股集团有限责任公司, March 2015