Dongrong No.3 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Dongrong No.3 Coal Mine is operated by Heilongjiang Longmei Mining Group Co., Ltd. Shuangyashan Branch. It started construction in October 1993 and was put into operation in 2001, with a 1.5 million tons/year design production capacity. In 2005, the approved production capacity was 1.8 million tons/year. The approved production capacity in 2019 was 2.1 million tons/year.
In October 2021, the reconstruction and expansion project of Dongrong No. 3 Coal Mine started, and the production capacity will increase from 2.1 million tons/year to 3 million tons/year.
- Operator: Heilongjiang Longmei Mining Group Co., Ltd. Shuangyashan Branch
- Owner: Heilongjiang Longmay Mining Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Yong'an Township, Jixian County, Shuangyashan City, Heilongjiang Province
- GPS Coordinates: 46.912544,131.435964
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 2.1 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 171.0760 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 106.7612 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Gas Coal (Met, Thermal) 
- Mine Size: 65.8583 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2001
Articles and resources=
- 黑龙江龙煤双鸭山矿业有限责任公司东荣三矿矿山地质环境保护与土地复垦方案, 黑龙江龙煤双鸭山矿业有限责任公司, October 2019
- 黑龙江省煤矿生产能力统计表(As of December 31, 2019), 国家矿山安全监察局, Accessed April 2021
- "新疆龙煤能源有限责任公司". www.xjlmny.com. October 21, 2021. Retrieved 2022-05-11.
- 黑龙江龙煤矿业控股集团有限责任公司2015年度第二期超短期融资券募集说明书, 黑龙江龙煤矿业控股集团有限责任公司, March 2015
- 黑龙江省双鸭山市黑龙江龙煤双鸭山矿业有限责任公司东荣三矿采矿权出让收益评估报告, 辽宁环宇矿业咨询有限公司, November 15, 2019