Egara coal mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the |
Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.
The map below shows the location of the Cluster No. 9 coal mines, in West Bengal, India.
- Sponsor: Eastern Coalfields Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Asansol, Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal, India
- Coordinates: 23.650069, 87.071513 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Production: 0.08 million tonnes (2020)
- In service: Operating
- Coal type:
- Mining method: Surface
- Source of financing:
- Number of Employees: 25,481 (Total for Cluster)
Articles and resources
- Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Ltd., Final Environmental Impact Assessment and Environmental Management Plan, October 2014.
- Ministry of Environment, Forests, & Climate Change, Cluster No. 9 Environmental Clearance Letter, January 23, 2015.
- Cluster 9, 2006