Ordos Yijinhuoluo power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Ordos Yijinhuoluo power station (also transliterated as Erdos Yinjinhuolo power station) is a 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of Yijinhuoluo (Ejin Horo) Banner, the approximate location where the plant would be built in Ordos (E'erduosi) Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Background on Project
China Guodian has proposed to build a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 1,320 MW in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. The project went into operation in 2013.
- Sponsor: China Guodian
- Location: Yijinhuoluo (Ejin Horo) Banner, Ordos (E'erduosi) Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 39.565, 109.747 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (Units 1 & 2: 660 MW)
- In service: 2013
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "国电建投内蒙古能源有限公司招聘公告," China Guodian Corporation, 12/03/13
- "内蒙古布连电厂一号机组顺利通过168小时运行," People.cn, February 4, 2013
- "国电建投内蒙古能源有限公司招聘公告", 国电建投内蒙古能源有限公司, 2012-03-13
- "内蒙古布连电厂一号机组顺利通过168小时运行", 人民网, 2013-02-04
- "国电电力布连电厂一期2号机组并网发电", 腾讯证券新闻, 2013-06-27
- "开发区发改局上报乌斯太热电厂二期1×660MW机组参加自治区火电项目评优工作", 内蒙古自治区阿拉善经济开发区门户网站, 2014-07-10