Erkovetskiy coal mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Energy Monitor coverage of Russia and coal|
The map shows the exact location of the mine in Amur, Russia.
Coal Mine Background
The mine is operated by Russian Coal Company and opened in 1983.
- Parent Company: Russian Coal Company
- Location: Amur, Russia.
- GPS Coordinates: 50.316, 128.447 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity:2.5 MTPA
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal type: thermal
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: surface (openpit)
- Start Year: 1991
- Source of Financing:
- Power Plant: Erkovetskaya power station
Articles and resources
- Russian Coal, Coal Mine Erkovetskiy, accessed May 13, 2020