Fengfeng power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Fengfeng power station (邯郸市峰峰华瑞热电厂) was a coal-fired power plant in Hebei Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the location of the now retired plant in Fengfeng Mining District.
Background on Plant
Fengfeng power station was founded in 1940, and the first unit started generation in 1942. It was fully retired in 2017.
- Sponsor: Fengfeng Huarui Cogen Power Company
- Parent company: China Huadian
- Location: Fengfeng Mining District, Handan Prefecture, Hebei Province, China
- Coordinates: 36.424528, 114.199372 (exact)
- Status: Retired (2017)
- Gross capacity: 42 MW
- Type: Subcritical
- Stary year:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "大唐峰峰发电厂," China Datang, accessed July 2016